Monday, October 19, 2009

Hamburgers and Happy Dogs




Only during training can I say "I LOVE MONDAYS," because Monday is a rest day. Don't get me wrong I love the training, but after 17 weeks of a strict running schedule, I definitely appreciate the days when I don't have to run! Not only is it nice to have a break from training but it's also nice to spend time with Brad and the doggies, that's why Mondays have become our date night and dog park night. The doggies also seem to have caught onto the routine, because when I walked in the door tonight they were practically bouncing off the walls! After tiring them out at the dog park, it was time for our romantic date-night of Monday Night Football at our favorite burger place! Between two happy dogs and a sharing a delicious hamburger with Brad while watching football, I couldn't be happier with Monday!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: